Saturday 1 March 2014

Future Cerise - Legacy Day


We all saw Cerise's outfit of choice in the Legacy Day episode (and, yes, I have caught up with the web episodes now :P) and so fans were eagerly awaiting a Legacy Day Cerise Hood.

Well, thanks to Ever After High One Stop Shop, we now have a picture confirming the future release of this very doll!


Mattel have decided to go with a brown hood rather than a white one for some reason but I think it looks pretty either way. Cerise wears a longer cape than her original but with the same design on it and appears to be wearing a dress and tights. She has also scooped her fringe to the side but I liked it better as a full fringe. She also seems to be wearing more jewellery, but who can blame her? It's a very special day for her :) It also looks like she's wearing red lipstick!


According to the Ever After High Wikia the second wave of the Legacy Day line could be released this September but that is just an estimation. Personally I hope it's much sooner!


I got my pictures from these guys:
https://www.facebook.com/Onestopeverafterhighshop?fref=ts
Thank you for sharing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment